RE: Make that EIGHT (8) heron nests at Greenview!

Outstanding photos Gregory!  They're just beautiful.  I was watching you
through my telescope as you were slogging around out there.  I was going to
go and talk with you but was tied up at my computer...

Scouts honor, there are eight heron nests and a huge red tail hawk nest out
there.  They're all clearly visible from my house through my 8.5x44
binoculars.  Joe & Karen Bearden (birders@aol.com) visited us last weekend
and counted six.  I discovered the seventh and eighth this past week.  Next
time you visit Greenview, come to my house and I'll point them out for you.

BTW: Birders are always welcome to park in front of our house and bird watch
from our property.
We live at 2429 Lullwater Drive.  It's a wheat colored house with a
triangular window facing the street and a boardwalk to the front door.

Thanks again for taking the pictures.  They're wonderful!

John Argentati
Greenview Pond
Raleigh, North Carolina

Greenview Pond is located on Blaney Franks Road, just west of Lake Wheeler,
in Raleigh North Carolina.  In spite of the fact that it's just a small farm
pond and marsh, the Wake County Audubon Society has observed over 200
species of birds there over the years.