Triangle spring arrivals

Thanks to the new "A Birdwatcher's Guide to the Triangle", I've been
checking out some spots that are close to home that I've nonetheless
never visited before.  Rewards for doing so this weekend included
Yellow-throated Warbler at Ritter Park and Harris Lake County Park,
Louisiana Waterthrush and Rusty Blackbird at Swift Creek Bluffs, and
Common Yellowthroat at Harris Lake County Park.  I also saw a Bald Eagle
over the Lochmere golf course adjacent to Swift Creek Bluffs.  These are
spots definitely worth returning to.

--
Kent Fiala
Raleigh, NC