Re: Another spring arrival in the Triangle

Folks,

I forgot in my post to carolinaleps to mention the spring migrant I saw at
Occoneechee Mountain it was a N. Rough-winged Swallow, I saw it soaring
over the Eno then it disappeared 5 minutes before everyone else arrived.
Also I forgot to mention last week I found American Toad eggs in a big
puddle under the power lines at the preserve also.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC