Re: Another spring arrival in the Triangle

Had a Yellow-rumped in semi-breeding plumage visit my
suet today-gorgeous!!! also saw a bunch (a whole lot)
Of yellow-rumps in the road to Lake Wheeler Park.
There were also a few pine warblers as well. They were
eating something from the asphalt road(grit? bugs?)
Also seen on Lake Wheeler, barn swallows and purple
martins, and two male blue-winged teal.
The coots and ringed-bill gulls are still there.
Kate

=====
Kate Finlayson
N. Chatham Co.,N.C.