a few more arrivals

This weekend the neighbors next door reported Barn Swallows checking out
their porch and the Eastern Phoebes have been checking out the phoebe
shelves on my porch.  This morning within a time frame of about 15 minutes
of off-and-on watching as I prepared for work, the Phoebes visited three
times.  Each time one of the pair would sit on the shelf.  I didn't see
anybody with nesting material yet but I have my fingers crossed.

It is also high time to get hummingbird feeders up for those of us in the
Midlands of SC.  They'll be here soon!!

Donna S. Bailey
Winnsboro, SC

e-mail: dsbailey@conterra.com

	Where are the Birds?  Migration across South Carolina