unusually hangers on

Evening all,                4/3/01
Just wanted to report that I have a Ruby-Crown Kinglet still feeding on my
home-made suet here, and also have Junco's still here.  Both seem to be here
awfully late in the season for our area.  Can anyone tell me different?  I
know I have NeveR had them at my house this late.

Cathy Green
N. Augusta, SC
catag57@hotmail.com

<A HREF="http://rainforest.care2.com/i?p=116362371";>Join Care2.com's Race
for the Rain Forest!</A>

The words of God are not like the oak leaf which dies
and falls to the earth, but like the pine tree which
stays green forever-- Native American Proverb