bluebird and chickadee nesting(please no bees)

Chris and I walked to check the nest boxes yesterday,
and found two beautiful turquoise eggs in the
Bluebird's box and a female chickadee sitting on her
eggs nesting in our cat Duke's hair! Now let's hope
the bumblebees don't take over the chickadee nest like
the last two years. I have never found a solution to
deal with this.
Kate

=====
Kate Finlayson