First Ruby-throat!!!

     Hey guys and gals!  This is my first post as a carolina birder, but
just to follow the latest hot topic--it's 6:20 pm, Monday, April 9 and I
have just seen my first ruby-throat up here in Mount Airy, NC (NW
Piedmont North Carolina).
     Since this is my first post, I also want to let you guys know that
a couple of bluebirds have been nest-building for the past couple of
days.
     Chipping Sparrows have also been pretty busy here the past few
days!!!

     It must be this beautiful weather!!!!!!

John Watts
Mount Airy, NC