HBSP on 4-10

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Today, I birded solo at Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells Inlet,
Georgetown,SC.  Forty-one species id'd from 9:30 AM-1 PM.  Not a lot of
singing from wooded locations.  No Myrtle's seen or heard. I can't believe
they have left already.  Areas birded were the causeway at rising tide and
high tide.
Pied-billed Grebe-4
Anhinga-1
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Tricolored Heron
Mallard
Blue-winged Teal
Turkey Vulture
Osprey
SORA
Common Moorhen
Am. Coot
Greater Yellowlegs-3
Willet-2
Dunlin-12
Short-billed Dowitcher-37
Laughing Gull-heard only
Ring-billed Gull
Forster's Tern
Mourning Dove
Great Crested Flycatcher
Purple Martin
Tree Swallow
Fish Crow-id'd by voice
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Carolina Wren
MARSH WREN-2 heard from the carriage path
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Gray Catbird
N. Mockingbird
White-eyed Vireo-2
N. Parula-3 heard only
Yellow-throated Warbler-2 heard only
Pine Warbler-4 heard only
Prairie Warbler-2 heard only
N. Cardinal
E. Towhee
White-throated Sparrow-4
Red-winged Blackbird
Boat-tailed Grackle

	I saw the plans for the exhibits for the new nature center which is just
about complete minus furnishings and exhibits.  Exhibits will be on
seashells, mammals, birds, sea turtles,-but I saw nothing on butterflies,
and Huntington is a wonderful place for many butterflies.  I id'd 5 species
of butterflies there today and I'm a rank beginner.

Fair birding, outstanding company
Jack

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC