Triangle Spring Bird Counts

Spring bird count season is almost upon us, so I'd better start getting
organized...  The Chapel Hill Spring Bird Count is set for Sunday 6 May.
Please contact me if you would like to join in the fun.  Beginners are
welcome and will be paired with a more experienced birder.

Here's the local count schedule and contacts:

Sun. 4/29/01 - Durham Spring Bird Count
Contact: Mike Schultz, mschultz@duke.edu, (919)490-6761

Sun. 5/6/01 - Chapel Hill SBC
Will Cook, cwcook@duke.edu, (919)660-7423

Sat. 5/12/01 - Wake County North American Migration Count
Contact: Susan Campbell, ncaves@utinet.net, (910)949-3207
or John Gerwin, ncs1416@mindspring.com, 919-715-2600

Sun. 5/13/01 - Jordan Lake SBC
Contact: Carol Williamson, carolw@sandler-recht.com, (919)383-2364

This info is on the web at http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/chbc/countsched.html

Forms, assignments, procedures, and map are on the Chapel Hill Bird Club
site: http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/chbc/

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu