nightjars, 4-14

Hi y'all,
    Thanks to a tip from Chris Hill of CCU, I cruised out this eve and
picked up Whip and Chuck for the year along the unpaved section of Carolina
Forest Rd. just outside Myrtle Beach. Sadly, based on the look of things
there, this might be the last year we hear 'em in there.
    First Orchard Oriole of the year in the neighborhood today. Also, Least
Tern over one of the ponds at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach.
    Mr. and Ms. Ruby-throat observed (separately) at the feeders today.
Maybe he's got his mojo working...
    Odyssey update: 201!

Woohoo!
Gary

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
axis1@sccoast.net
"Only under the condition of ordeal may I recover the sparrow." (Walker
Percy)