Carolina Raptor Center Eagle Cam

Several people recently have posted inquiries about the URL for the
CRC/WBTV webcam on the Bald Eagle nest, so I thought I'd send the
address out to everyone. You can link to it at the CRC webpage:
http://www.birdsofprey.org. Just scroll down the home page a bit and
you'll find the link to the EagleCam.

And while you're there, if you followed the Osprey migration via
satellite story, you can click on 'migration' on the green top banner
and then homeward bound to follow an anotated series of maps that
gets our weary traveler as far as Virginia Beach on the 11th.

This spring we will tag 2 birds around the Lake Norman vicinity. More
on that eventually.

Regards,

Rob Bierregaard
Charlotte
--

Rob Bierregaard

				Phones: 704 333 2405
Biology Department			704 547 3499
UNC-Charlotte			Faxes:	704 333 2404
9201 University City Blvd.		704 547 3128
Charlotte NC 28223-0001		rbierreg@email.uncc.edu

	http://www.bioweb.uncc.edu/bierregaard/