Goodbye NC birders!

Thanks to all the area's birders who have helped me learn and enjoy our natural sights and sounds over the past two decades.  I am following the spring migration of birds up north at the end of April to live and work in Minneapolis, MN.  If you are traveling up that way, give me a cyber-holler.  I have birding friends in the Twin Cities and expect to get right into the area's birding activities as soon as I arrive.  The fall hawk migration in Duluth is awesome!

Claudia Egelhoff
Raleigh

Get free personalized email from USA.com at http://mail.usa.com