April 23 Chapel Hill Bird Club program

Howdy!

I'm writing to invite everyone to the Chapel Hill Bird Club meeting
Monday, April 23. The program will be Artic Seabirds at the North
Carolina Zoo. Our speaker, Debbie Zombeck, Animal Management Supervisor
at the NC Zoo, will discuss the seabird exhibit at the zoo including how
the birds were acquired; the natural history of
the Horned Puffin, Parakeet Auklet, and Thick-billed Murre; and the
problems these birds face in the wild.

Refreshments are at 7:15 pm; the meeting starts at 7:30 pm at Binkley
Baptist Church on Willow Drive at15-501 in Chapel Hill, near University
Mall.

Hope to see you there! Happy birding!

Karen Bearden
Raleigh