southern specialties

Hello Birders;

A good birding friend of mine from Yankeeland will be in town this weekend,
and is interested in seeing some southern specialties.  Piping Plover,
Painted Bunting, Swainson's Warbler, Prothonotary Warbler, Red-cockaded
Woodpecker, and Bachman's Sparrow are our big targets. We will be birding
the triangle area on Saturday and heading down to the Craven/Carteret County
areas on Sunday.

Would anyone out there know a few reliable, or at least potential areas to
try for these species?  I already have some ideas but any additional
information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Heather

Heather Wallace
Biologist, Earth Tech