may not be suitable for younger viewers...

Hi y'all,
    Testosterone levels appear to be reaching their peak 'round these parts.
'Bout 7:15 this p.m., observed foreplay and crazy, wild, red-hot, cuckoo sex
of the Yellow-billed type. I had to have a cigarette when it was over...
    Apparently, a Great Crested Flycatcher caught another trying to fish in
his pond...what a ruckus! A four-way Titmouse donnybrook...Chippies eating
suet and chasing grackles...the big "T" is powerful stuff.
    Carolina Wrens and Downy Wp's stuffing babies with bugs and PB-suet.
When the wrens arrive at their nest, sounds like a small flock of waxwings
flew in.
    First House Finch fledglings of the season brought by pop to the feeders
this eve. Time to remove the perches from the hummer feeders...like that
does any good.
    Still a few White-throats about, too.
    Ain't it great?  ;)

Cheers,
Gary

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
axis1@sccoast.net
"Only under the condition of ordeal may I recover the sparrow." (Walker
Percy)