Re: feather ID

"Janine Perlman" <jpandjf@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Just to elaborate on one of Bill's eminently well-informed >statements, to 'take' nuisance birds requires a permit in
>itself; one can't unilaterally decide that a bird is a
>nuisance and kill it.

I haven't seen Bill's statements; I may not be receiving all
list mail. But are you saying I'd need a permit to trap and dispose of the house sparrows who are eyeing the bluebird's nestbox or the European starlings who are tormenting the red-bellied woodpeckers?
--

Jordan
Raleigh, NC

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com