MBSP on 4-26

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Today Paul Rogers and I birded at Myrtle Beach S.P., Horry County SC in
the AM.  It was a cool, 50's & 60's and rather windy day.  46 species were
id'd.
Brown Pelican-8
Double-crested Cormorant-32
Green Heron-2
Turkey Vulture-3
Ruddy Turnstone-20
Laughing Gull-2
Ring-billed Gull-15
Forster's Tern-10
Least Tern-1
Rock Dove-7
Mourning Dove-2
Yellow-billed Cuckoo-3
Red-headed Woodpecker-1
Red-bellied Woodpecker-3
Great Crested Flycatcher-8
Barn Swallow-3
Blue Jay-10
American Crow-3
Carolina Chickadee-8
Tufted Titmouse-5
White-breasted Nuthatch-1
Brown-headed Nuthatch-1
Carolina Wren-5 heard only
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher-10
Am. Robin-2
Gray Catbird-3
N. Mockingbird-5
Brown Thrasher-5
Cedar Waxwing-9
Blue-headed Vireo-1 heard only
Red-eyed Vireo-5
Black-throated Blue Warbler-2
Yellow-rumped Warbler-40
Pine Warbler-1 heard only
Black and White Warbler-1 heard only on the drive in
Worm-eating Warbler-1 heard only in the overflow parking area.  This bird
drove Paul and I crazy trying to get a look it moved around and was very
ventriloquil.
N. Waterthrush-1 seen by a visitor around the pond
Summer Tanager-2
N. Cardinal-8
Blue Grosbeak-1
Painted Bunting-2 female types on the nature center feeder
White-throated Sparrow-1
Common Grackle-4
Brown-headed Cowbird
Orchard Oriole-1