Mason Farm again

    Yesterday at @ 11:30 AM, Jill Froning and I visited Mason Farm, to enjoy
the beautiful weather and maybe try to relocate the Kentucky Warbler that I
saw singing last Sunday.
    We did hear a Kentucky singing near the original spot, but much further
back from the trail, so never got a view.  As Shantanu did, we also heard C.
Wrens at the same time and it was nice to compare the 2.
    Also saw a first spring male Orchard Oriole singing, and I got fooled
again by a male Am. Redstart's song till tracked down the singer.
    When we first arrived, a man who was just leaving said that he had
spotted a Bl.-winged/Golden-winged Warbler hybrid at the first fork in the
path.  We weren't able to locate this bird.
    Got great looks at a White-eyed Vireo singing.  One of the few times I've
had such a great look at the white eye.
Shelley Theye

Shelley Theye
N. Chatham County, NC