Ky.Warb./Sc.Tanager/2 Sagehens

  On a visit to Mason Farm this AM. I found Shantanu Phukan obsessing over
the same bird I was looking for; it finally offered great looks singing for
several mins. high up near marker 18 where previously reported. Also, a
Blk-thrtd Blue in area and good looks at Scarlet Tan. on opposite side of
loop trail. But the biggest  surprise of morning was discovering that both
Shantanu and I had graduated from the same small college in Calif. (Pomona,
home of the 'fighting sagehens').

  For those inquiring about my earlier thrush posting, after repeated visits
this weekend that didn't resolve much, I'm assuming that it must be a Wood
Thrush that looks very dull because it is in the shadows and I have cheap
binoculars(!!), but will keep trying for a better look at it or its mate
just to be certain.