Fletcher Community Park- Bobolink etc.

Hi All,

This afternoon I made a short stop at  our fairly new Community Park in
Fletcher and was shocked to see a beautiful male Bobolink sitting in the
shrubs behind the pond.  It disappeared in a few minutes and I couldn't
find it again. It may have been just passing through & I just happened to
be there.  Also I saw a couple of Solitary & a Spotted Sandpiper along
with a Green Heron. The Chimney Swifts, Barnswallows & Rough -winged
Swallows were flying over the small pond.
This park is just off hwy 25 on Howard Gap Rd. almost behind Fletcher
Feeding Service.

Ben

--
Ben & Carol Ringer