Outer Banks Birds

Jill Froning and I birded Bodie Island for a couple hours this morning and
found some good birds. Our best bird was a Nashville Warbler! We also had a
singing Blue-winged Warbler, Black-throated Blues, a Redstart, a Worm-eating
Warbler, Black-and-Whites, and other more common warblers. We had some
lingering winter birds also, such as Blue-headed Vireo, Savannah Sparrows,
White-throated Sparrows (yesterday I had a Red-breasted Nuthatch out there).
Our last stop was the pond where we heard a Black Rail (same place as last
year).
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo, NC