need help with a warbler ID

This morning Janet and I saw a small warbler foraging about 25 ft up in a
willow .  We did not hear a call but got extended looks with the light
coming over our shoulders.

very much smaller and shorter tailed than the yellow rumps that were in the
same tree.
Active feeder often at the tips of branches- definitely not a skulker
Entirely yellow underneath from the throat down to the under-tail
coverts.  I can't say if the under-tail was distinctly brighter nor did we
see a lighter colored patch near the legs .
Back olive
top of head grey.  In one posture, Janet said that the top of the head had
a bluish caste
complete white eye ring
I did not pick up on a supra-orbital line
short tail
bill not distinctly large or contrasting .

I think I know what to call it after having checked, Nat'l Geo,  Field
Guide to Warblers and Sibley, but would like other's thoughts since it is
listed as rare at this time.

Any suggestions

Tom

Tom Krakauer