Greenview Mystery Bird Identified!

Dear Birders,

For the past two years I've been hearing this strange call coming from
Greenview Pond.  I would hear it all summer long at any time day or night.
I was completely stumped.  I had no idea what it was... What kind of bird
(other than a mockingbird) sings all day and night?

This weekend, John Connors finally identified my mystery bird as a yellow
breasted chat.
A short time later I got to see one.  What a great bird!

Thanks John!  Now I won't have to lay in bed at night thinking "What the
heck is that?"

John Argentati
Greenview Pond
Raleigh, North Carolina