Blackpoll & Wilson's Warbler in Orange Co.

On 5/18/01 I spent the morning birding around the ponds at Occoneechee
Mountain State Natural Area in Orange County.  I was elated to see a singing
male Blackpoll Warbler in breeding plumage on the lower pond spillway.  As I
circled around to the upper pond I saw a Spotted Sandpiper, and then in the
river that feeds the pond I found a Wilson's Warbler chasing a male Am.
Redstart.  And people wonder why I like birdwatching.

Blackpoll Warbler
Wilson's Warbler
American Redstart
Northern Parula