pelagic trip schedules?

Hello all,

Could someone help me...?  I'm wondering how to find out about pelagic trip
schedules online.  You guys mention them up here every now and then.  I'm
referring to the ones that launch from the N.C. outer banks (Hatteras Island
maybe?).  I attempted to go on one at a Wings Over Water conference and the
engine blew a couple of years back.  Would like to plan for another one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Humanity is exalted not because we are so far above other living creatures,
but because knowing them well elevates the very concept of life.    Edward
O. Wilson

Jason Bulluck
Masters Candidate,
Appalachian State University, Biology