Pileated Woodpeckers

I got your email address while I as looking up information on the Pileated
Woodpecker.  We have a nest!  Two or three baby birds.  I've seen three
looking out sometimes and sometimes I've seen two.  My husband thought they
were Red-headed Woodpeckers but I discovered they were Pileated Woodpeckers.
  What do they eat?  What kind of feeder do I need to get?  Can you send me
information on them?   Tania Martin, Eden North Carolina.