birding Durham area 19-23 June

Dear Durham-area birders,

I will be attending the American Theological Library Association conference
 June 19-23 in Durham, and will be staying at the Durham Marriott at the
Civic Center. I hope to get in some birding during the conference and am
especially hoping to see Brown-headed Nuthatch, Kentucky Warbler, Fish
Crow, and any kites that might happen to be in the area. My birding
buddies Eric Friede and (Ms.) Lynn Berg are also attending the conference
and will likely have somewhat longer desiderata lists (e.g. Prothonotary
Warbler).

I realize (judging from the excellent checklist on the Chapel Hill Birding
Club website) that June has less avian activity than pretty well any month
of the year in Durham, but if any of you are planning an outing and
wouldn't mind a little company we'd be most grateful if we could tag along
see what there is to see in the area. I'm an early riser and would be free
21-23 June until around 11:00; my friends are a bit more flexible and
would likely have good chunks of 19-20 June free.

Thank you in advance for whatever might work out.

Sandy Ayer

H.D. Sandy Ayer (Mr.)
Director of Library Services
Canadian Bible College/Canadian Theological Seminary
4400 4th Ave.
Regina, Sask., Canada

S4T 0H8

306-545-1515