Hd.Merg.(hwy54)/RFI:ChuckWill's

  Rick Payne and I chanced upon a late-ish female Hooded Merg. at
LittleCrk. Impdt(hwy54) this morning; I looked and looked for a mate but
never saw one. Also, 1 adult and 1 imm. YC Night Heron, 1 Prothonotary, and
as I was leaving, a single Grt. Egret flew in.

  Am forwarding a request for ChuckWill's Widows locales in Chapel Hill from
a Michigan birder as follows(respond directly to him):

=========================

I'm on a quest for chuckwillsw. and was wondering if you had any specific
locations you could recommend.  I'm from Michigan and just passing through
the Chapel Hill area for the next couple of days visiting family.
Ryan DiGaudio
School of Natural Resources & Environment
University of Michigan
rdigaudi@umich.edu

**Rob Gluck
  Chapel Hill, NC.