HBSP on June 13

Hi Carolinabirders,
	This morning, from 9:40AM to noon, Bob Maxwell and myself birded at
Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC.  We covered
the causeway at low tide, Kerrigan Trail, Carriage Path and the former
entrance road. 35 species were id'd.  Singing was much reduced compared to
last Sunday, but it was a bit on the nasty side with brisk wind and
overcast with occasional drizzle.

Double-crested Cormorant-2
Great Blue Heron-1
Great Egret-4
Snowy Egret-2
Tricolored Heron-3
Green Heron-1
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron-1 adult flyby
Glossy Ibis-1
Wood Stork-1
Common Moorhen-1
Black-necked Stilt-4
Laughing Gull-1
Mourning Dove-2
Common Ground Dove-3 one on the rocks at the causeway and 2 in the marsh.
First time in the park I have seen them away from the dunes.
Yellow-billed Cuckoo-1 heard only
Chimney Swift-1
Red-bellied Woodpecker-1 heard only
N. Flicker-2 heard only