black-wiskered vireo at Bald Head

Greg Massey and I were able to relocate the black-wiskered vireo at Bald Head
on 15 June.  We had the bird at house #4 on Wood Duck Court (the first house
on the right after Bufflehead Court).  This location is not too far from the
other two general areas where the bird has been found (Bay Tree Trail and
Stede Bonnet Wynd).  We had the bird singing at 9:15 - 9:45am and had great
looks from a close distance.  Appears the bird is sticking around, but may
require some searching to locate.  Other sightings included a north-bound
gannet, and two pairs of nesting Wilson's plovers (one with eggs, one with
young).