Mason Farm

Hi Folks,

Mason Farm 10.30am to 12.30pm produced nothing unusual except a pair
of ospreys climbing and plunging in a wild display! List follows in
no particular order (except the order as I saw/heard them!  h/o heard
only)

Carolina wren 2
Tufted Titmouse 3
C chickadee 4
N Cardinal 5
Am Goldfinch 4
RT Hummingbird 2 (one was competing with a dragonfly for a prized perch!)
T vulture 1
B vulture 2
B+W warbler 1 h/o
C yellowthroat at least 8
B grosbeak 4
BG gnatcatcher 4
YB chat 3
Indigo bunting at least 5
WE vireo 2 h/o
RE vireo 3 h/o
Kentucky warbler 1 h/o
wood thrush 1 h/o
C grackle 6
Summer tanager 1 male in fine view and voice
BH cowbird 2
E bluebird 2, one at a box
B thrasher 1
osprey 2
chimney swift at least 6

2 unfamiliar songs that I need to consult Stoke's before I can make a guess.

Also: rails: am I hearing these at Mason Farm or am I just wistfully
mishearing insects/frogs??

Steve