Re: Mason Farm

S. Perry wrote:
>Also: rails: am I hearing these at Mason Farm or am I just wistfully
>mishearing insects/frogs??

some yrs.ago(~'95-'96) King Rails were viewed at Mason Farm for at least 2
summers in a row, but I can't recall them being reported the last several
yrs, though maybe someone will correct me.

**Rob Gluck
  Chapel Hill, NC.
  thrush@hotmail.com
  "Every time I don't see the bird, it takes the wind out of me."

     --Bill Vermillion of La.Dept.of Wildlife and Fisheries on
       searching for the Ivory-billed Woodpecker