Black-whiskered Vireo

This morning (Thursday) Heathy Walker, Katherine Higgins, and I took the
9:00 a.m. ferry to Bald Head Island.  We arrived at the end of
Bufflehead Court at 9:30 a.m. and at 10:30 a.m. the Black-whiskered
Vireo "arrived" and started singing.  He was viewed at close range for
approximately 15-20 minutes with his first appearance within the trees
"encircled" by the end of Bufflehead Court.  We thank Wayne Irvin and
his wife for sharing the bird with us today and providing moral support.

Keith Camburn
4435 Huntington Drive
Gastonia, NC 28056
camburn@infi.net