Re: Unusual hummingbird

JIM, et al. . . .

There appears to be an access problem for my sites for "Operation
RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org and
for Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at
http://www.hiltonpond.org .

As far as I can determine, the problem occurs especially if you use
the Netscape 4.7 browser and is being caused by the on-site BeSeen
search engine, which is preventing the pages from loading. I don't
know whether it happens with Netscape 6.0.

Please try using Internet Explorer; I'm having no trouble connecting
with it and it allows the pages to load, even though the search
engine appears to be disabled.

Also please let me know if you're still having problems. If anyone
has a suggestion for resolving the situation, I'd also like to know.

Thanks, and best wishes,

BILL

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.