Website problems fixed

Thanks to everyone who send suggestions about access problems with
the Web sites for "Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" and
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History.

The problem has been corrected by Netscape as of 2:30 pm on 3 July;
both sites should be viewable in either Netscape or Explorer at
http://www.rubythroat.org and http://www.hiltonpond.org .

I regret the inconvenience but am glad to know it wasn't my fault. :-)

Cheers,

BILL

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.