Hilton Pond 06/22/01 (Stinkhorn)

HI . . .

Although we can't bring you the odor that comes with a Stinkhorn on
the Web site for Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History, we
can show you some elegant photos. Just go to
http://www.hiltonpond.org , click on the logo for "This Week at
Hilton Pond," and select the week of 22-28 June 2001.

(Sorry this isn't a direct link, but we're having trouble with our
Web counters and will try to return to using direct links next week.)

As always, there's an update with photos of birds banded and/or
recaptured this week.

Lastly, if you're interested in natural history, please consider
joining the Nature Study Network via
http://www.hiltonpond.org/NatureStudyNetworkMain.html .

Happy Nature Watching,

BILL
--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.