Birding in Pottsville,PA

There is a possibility I will be in Pottsville, PA in two weeks for a brief
stay.  I'd appreciate any advice on locations to bird. I will be going
online to see what is out there, but first hand information is always best.

When I went to Pottstown in September last year, I visited Mill Grove which
is a lovely natural area and
which has the first house Audubon owned in this country.The small two story
house contains the rooms where he painted and his collection of birds. I
was also able to purchase Thayer's Birds of North America CD at a reduced rate.

Gail in SC