Re: Final Call for Spring Reports

--- RJDNC@aol.com wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> This is a reminder and final call for your 2001
> Spring Season (March thru
> May) Bird Reports for North American Birds Field
> Notes and Chat Briefs.
> Please get your reports to me by Wed or Thur (July
> 11-12) at the very latest.
> As always, email is the fastest way, also faxing
> will be good. Snail mail is
> OK, if it is sent by Mon or Tues! Thanks, and if
> questions about how or what
> to send, calling or emailing your question is fine.
> Later,
> Ricky
>

> Ricky Davis
> 608 Smallwood Drive
> Rocky Mount, NC 27804
>
> RJDNC@aol.com(H)
> rickyd@theodavis.com(W)
>
> FAX  (919)269-5647 (W)
>
> (252)443-0276(H)
> (919)269-7401(W)
Dear Ricky--Wayne Irwin may have sent you a report
already about the loggerhead shrikes that I found
nesting in Jones county--He found the nest with 4 or 5
fledglings but deemed them too advanced to band after
I had been spotting them near the interestion of 1008
and McAllister Rd in Jones county-clancy
ballenger@yahoo.com--also I have red headed
woodpeckers nesting on my farm in Jones county near
Trenton for the first time I can recall and again had
Hooded mergansers nest here-claNCY BALLENGER