Hummer pics

OK, since traffic has been a bit slow I figure I'll mention some Carolina
hummer pics I added to my website.  I placed a picture of the Greer, SC
Calliope, the Hampstead Rufous "Blondie" and a pic of a Ruby-throat at the
house the other day.  They won't be in a magazine anytime soon, but you can
probably tell what they are.

If interested go to www.tropicbird.homestead.com and click on the photos
link.

Incidentally Cbirds is not the slowest mail group right now.  I signed on
to South Dakota birds yesterday and have received no notes after the
automated welcome!
If anyone has any favorite spots between Minneapolis, MN and the Black
Hills of SD I'd sure like to talk to you.  I'll be headed out that way next
month and might try to get some birding in.

Have a great weekend!

Steve Shultz
Cary, NC
computer.