Thanks (NE Oregon)

My thanks to all of you who responded to my request for birding info about
NE Oregon.
This wasn't entirely a birding trip but I did see lots of new and
interesting ones.
I spent one day on The Nature Conservancy's new purchase at Zumwalt Prarie,
perhaps the best raptor nesting site in North America. It's not an easy area
to get to, but if you're ever nearby it's worth the extra effort.
I'll be happy to supply more info to anyone interested.
                                              Reece

Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
Flat Rock, NC
rmitche2@tds.net