migrants at Gardendale, Lexington Co., SC

At lunchtime today I braved the heat and did my usual migration count for
the Gulf Coast Bird Observatory at Gardendale Access on the Saluda River
near Irmo, Lexington County, SC. I was pleased that there were actually a
few migrants around, even in the middle of the day. My best birds were a
well-studied immature female Cerulean Warbler in a treetop and killer looks
at a Swainson's Warbler just a few feet away in the privet brush.

Here is my list (12:05 PM to 1:11 PM):

Spotted Sandpiper -- 1
Belted Kingfisher -- 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker -- 5