directions to the Scotland Neck, NC sod farm

I believe the directions were posted last year, but I thought that I should post them again.

The Scotland Neck sod farm is about 2 miles southeast of Scotland Neck.  South on Hwy 258, left (south) on Hwy 125, left (east) on Kehukee Church Road, right (south) on Stamper Siding Road.  Sod on both sides for a mile.  Owner welcomes birders, but you probably should stay on the road (can use pull offs into field, to get off narrow shoulders).

Elisa Enders
eenders@unity.ncsu.edu
student, North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)