Mt. Pisgah Hawk Watch

C-birders,
	Just a quick note to remind you that in addition to the watches
mentioned in recent posts, there is a registered watch site on the Blue
Ridge Parkway (mile 404.5) near Mt. Pisgah, just south of Asheville,
NC.  The Pisgah watch is staffed (as volunteer time permits) primarily
during September and October.  We, too, get our best movement in late
September.
	Anyone interested in visiting the site is encouraged to contact me for
directions or further information. A brochure is available, and can be
emailed to you (WordPerfect format only at this time).

See you "on the hill"!

Bill Sanderson, Compiler
Mt. Pisgah Hawk Watch