Barb and Curlew Sandpiper !!

Barb and I are leaving in about 10 min (9:50AM) to drive to Nag's Head to
look for the Curlew Sandpiper.
     Yesterday her doctor said her cancer marker was perfect, her CT Scan
was perfect, and while the cancer could well return, he considered her
"disease free"at this time. WE THANK EVERY ONE OF OUR CBC FRIENDS THAT
PRAYED FOR HER!!! DONT STOP!!!  See you at Santee !! Bob and Barb Maxwell
bobmax@home.com
      If any one wants to call us at Nags Head for any update, our cell
phone is 864 230 4678   You may need that area code.