Roanoke Island Migrants

	Not much of a cold front last night, however I did find a few migrants this
morning on Roanoke Island: Several Redstarts, 2 Worm-eating Warblers, 3 or 4
Black-and-Whites, a Prothonotary, and my first Magnolia Warbler of the
season (seems a bit early, I'll have to check my notes). Also had an Orchard
Oriole, two Bobolinks and several Kingbirds. Can hardly wait until we have a
REAL cold front!
	Thanks for all the responses about flycatchers eating fruit, coincidentally
I saw a Great Creasted Flycatcher feeding on Pokeberries today.
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo, NC