Clever Yellow Warbler

My son emailed me tonight to inform me of a clever yellow warbler who has
elected to spend a few days in one of our local Foodlions here in New
Bern,NC.  He said he watched it for quite a while and enlisted the customers
to help him  keep up with it to determine how it was going in and out, and
what, exactly, was attracting it to this store day after day.  He finally
learned that the beautiful yellow warbler had found an entrance through a
sagging  ceiling tile.  The bird also located the meat dept. where it was
eating the flies that were paralyzed when they went to alight on the meat
and were unable to fly after getting cold. " It was a solitary banquet for
this one smart warbler", my son said.  For those of you in the area, the
Foodlion being visited  is the one on MLK Blvd across from the old Lowe's
building.

Joanne Harley
New Bern,NC
harleyclan@coastalnet.com