ASFC Bird Walk at Horizons Park - Sept 8

Carolinabirders:

On the second Saturday of each month, the Audubon Society of Forsyth County
sponsors a bird walk at one of the nearby parks.  This is a great
opportunity for beginning birders to hook up with more experienced members
of the club and get a bird tour of one of our favorite birding spots in
Forsyth County, NC.

This week, on September 8th, the bird walk will be held at Horizons Park.
We'll meet at 9 a.m. in the park's parking lot.  The walk
lasts about two hours.

For directions to Horizons Park, check out this link:
http://www.forsythaudubon.org/html/BirdingSpots_Horizons.html
or visit our website at http://www.forsythaudubon.org.

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Liz Schmid