Chapel Hill Bird Club trip schedule

The Chapel Hill Bird Club's regular Saturday morning field trips are
cranking up this Saturday.  We leave the Glen Lennox parking lot (on the
north side of 54 just east of the intersection with 15-501 in Chapel
Hill) at 7:30 am sharp and return by noon. Reservations are not
necessary. Beginners and visitors are welcome.  Our trip leader doesn't
usually like to set a destination beforehand, to allow for more
flexibility.  Here's this month's schedule:

September 8 - regular local field trip, destination unknown.  Contact
Doug Shadwick for details - (919-942-0479)

September 15 - Chatham County Fall Migration Count. Contact Will Cook at
cwcook@duke.edu to sign up.  No regular field trip.

September 22 - trip to Mahogany Rock (Blue Ridge Parkway milepost 235);
no regular field trip. Contact Will Cook for details.  No regular field
trip.

September 29 - regular local field trip; destination unknown.

For more, see http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/chbc/fieldtrips.html

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu