Birds of the Carolinas : Field Guide

I just heard about a new book called "Birds of the Carolinas : Field
Guide" by Stan Tekiela - apparently a cookie-cutter type book, written by
a Minnesotan who I suspect hasn't even visited the Carolinas.  Looks like
he's doing this for all the eastern/mid-western states:
http://www.naturesmart.com/books.htm

The best book on the subject is still "Birds of the Carolinas" by Potter
et al., which is available in most local bookstores.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu